Antari, a world renowned leader in entertainment atmospheric effects continues its expansion into fire and rescue training with the introduction of the all new FT-200.
Built on the success of Antari’s first smoke generator developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the popular FT-100, the new FT-200 introduces new technologies to offer one of the worlds most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
● All new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT-100,
essentially increasing output by 200%.
● IP rated case design that allows the FT-200 to be used outdoor.
● Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to
be easily transported and stored.
● Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in
either a vertical or horizontal position.
● Built-in electronic timer for hands free operation.
IMPORTANT It is IP rated, only when it is operated upright (vertical position).
- Power Consumption
- Warm up Time
- Fluid Consumption
- Fluid Tank Capacity
- DMX Channels
- Accessories Included
- Accessories Optional
U.S. : AC 120V 50 / 60HZ 13.5A
Europe : AC 230V 50 / 60HZ 9A
7.5 minutes (approx.)
270 ml / min (100% output)
Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
Height 8 Meters
Volume and Timer Mode
W-2 Wireless Remote
Z-3 Cable Remote
L 301 W 194 H 414 mm